CrystallizedCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day in the Life of the Horryfying - By WisdomNugget

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Day in the Life of the Horryfying - By WisdomNugget - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in the Life of the Horryfying - By WisdomNugget

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:44 am

yes. yes it is
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

CrystalReputation : 1

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of the Horryfying - By WisdomNugget - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in the Life of the Horryfying - By WisdomNugget

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 am

I did almost an entire semester on all of it one year, I think it was back in grade 10 when I had the chance to learn more about it for an entire semester.
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

CrystalReputation : 0

https://crystallizedcraft.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 am

i wish i could do that, too bad i have to learn about the oil trade next year :/
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:54 am

Wtf? Really!? Thats even worse o.o
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 am

and then, modern politics Sleep
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 am

Wow thats shitter xD
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 am

at least i dont need to take this class in my senior year
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:15 am

Okay yeah, you have a point there xD
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 pm

well, since you've all been so attentive...

The Killer Party

“Ugh, I think I ate too much Halloween candy,” said Chucky the evil doll.
They were in Billy’s house. It was their annual Halloween sleep over party. They had done it every year since the first Psycho had come out. Unfortunately, Norman couldn’t show up tonight because his hotel has been overrun with guests ever since he killed Justin Bieber. It just didn’t feel the same without them.
“Quit snivelling Chuck,” retorted Billy the Puppet. “You’re just mad because you got stood up by your date.”
“You leave Kristen out of this! It’s not her fault she could be here, she’s off filming some movie called ‘Breaking Dawn Part Two’” Chucky glared at Billy.
“But she’s human!”
“Does it matter?” Chucky asked.
“Well, she is already dating Robert Pattinson.” Billy paused, “is she even your girlfriend?”
“Well don’t worry about Rob.” Michael Myers walked in from the living room, “He’ll be dead by the end of next week.”
“Why next week?” Chucky asked Michael.
“I’m going to Haddonfield Thursday and I’m not postponing my trip for some greasy vampire.”
“Excellent…” Chucky rubbed his hands together and grinned devilishly.
Billy sighed, “Go play ‘Rock Band 2’ with Freddy and Jason upstairs. You need to burn off some of that sugar.”
“Kay.” Chucky said as he hopped out of his chair and waddled up the spiral staircase.
Chucky opened the bedroom door and was hit with a shockwave of Talking Heads. They were playing Psycho Killer.
“Hey Freddy! Can I play?”
Jason pressed the pause button.
“Sure bud,” Freddy nodded, “Grab a guitar! Jason’s an excellent singer.”
“Believe it!” Jason yelled as he held up a peace sign with his fingers.
“I do…” Chucky scrunched his eyebrows.
He grabbed a guitar from the closet, plugged it in and they started a setlist.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen; Billy sat in his chair reading the obituaries in the paper and sipping some dark coffee. He was identifying what deaths that he, himself, had caused. “Oh yeah,” he chuckled. “The old saw your leg off trap. Classic!” He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.
The doorbell rang and Michael jumped up from his seat on the couch and opened the front door. “Leatherface!” he exclaimed with joy. “You finally got here!”
“Yeah,” he blushed. “I got caught up in Kansas when I was driving down the street when I saw these three kids and I thought, man, these kids would make excellent burgers. So I chopped `em up and brought the kids over for a snack!”
“Sounds awesome! But weren’t Pennywise and Ghostface supposed to come with you?”
“Yeah, they were, put they had to work on their ‘garden’ if you know what I mean.”
“I get it.” Michael rubbed his stomach, “Anybody for a barbeque?” he called to the folks in the house.
Instantly, the Killers ran down the stairs and gathered at the door.
“Hey Leatherface!” Freddy called.
“Sup.” Leatherface waved.
“How’s the meat?” Jason asked.
“So good that I had one raw on the way here.” He replied, “Let’s eat!”
They all went to Leatherface’s Porsche and unloaded the fantabulous KidBurgerstm from the trunk. They brought them inside and Jason cooked them as the others prepared the chips and dip for the movie.
A few hours in, Freddy had to interrupt the film and state an observation that had been bugging him for the duration of the movie. “This is complete bullshit. 10,000 balloons would not lift THAT house THAT high.”
Jason leaned back and sighed. “It’s a goddamn Pixar movie. Get over it. Now hurry up and rewind, I missed what Russell said.”
Later that night, at around 2 AM, they all went to bed in Billy’s six man tent in the back yard, and dreamt about what Kristen Stewart’s new movie would be like.
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Her new movie be liek sheet xD
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

i actually wrote this when new moon was coming out, i just had to change some stuff up
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 pm

SHit really? Wow o.o
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WisdomNugget Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

it was a creative writing project during the week of halloween. i got a C+ because me teacher didnt know who they were
WisdomNugget
WisdomNugget
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaAnneMarieSky Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow o.o
LunaAnneMarieSky
LunaAnneMarieSky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2